
OK so she not playing in the snow but the next few pics are of Kaydee and her new Tinkerbell under ware! She wanted to wear them right away!

She did really well putting on the first pair!
This pair started out really well!

If you look you can see that both legs are in the same hole!

Trying to pull them up with both legs in the same hole!
It was too funny!
I had to take a pic!
I know "mean mommy"
LOL!

Another pair!

Twirling around in her new pajamas!
Nanny made them for her for Valentine's Day!
They have Ariel on them!

Too cute!

Here's the snow!
I can't believe it snowed this much down here!
I thought we moved away from this stuff!

There was about 3 or 4 inches on the ground at this time!

Kaydee was trying to look at the snow!

Hunter helped her out!

LOL!

Playing in the snow with the neighbor and her dog!
(Mom, doesn't he sort of look like Simba/Tuffy?)

Helping build snowmen with some of the people in the apartment complex!
They really got into the building snowmen!
I don't think I've ever seen a snowman so well decorated!



She really liked the snow!




Helping build the snowman!


Having a snowball fight!

He got her so she got him back!

Kaydee is trying to get a snowball to throw!

She got one!

Making a snow angel!



Having another snowball fight with his friend, Jordan!

Kaydee had to get in on the action too!



"Help"
I was trying to get her to make a snow angel!
She didn't like being in the snow like that though!


Making a really good snowball!


Look at that big snowball Kaydee has!


They really had a lot of fun out there!



I love how the trees look with all of the snow on them!

Inside to get warmed up!
She is so beautiful even with peanut butter on her face! LOL!

Still trying to look at the snow!
The snow was fun for the kids while it lasted!
It is melting almost as quickly as it came!
It isn't cold enough here to keep it for too long!
Now it is just a big slushy mess! YUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment