Thursday, November 12, 2009

Silly Kids!

Playing with all of her necklaces!
They get all tangled together in her purse and let me tell ya they are fun to get apart!

Finally got them all untangled and she had to put every single one on!
LOL!

Then she wanted them off and decided to take them all off at once!
But not over her head!

LOL! Just wait!

She got really upset because she couldn't get them off!

All of her necklaces in a tangled mess again!

She took them off and put them off a few times!
Each time I had to untangle a few of them!

"YAY!"

He is suppose to be eating his dinner!
I can't remember what we had that night but he of course didn't like it!

She wanted me to take a picture of her bouncing on her horse!
A lot of the pictures on here she tells me to take "pictures"!

My baby!
He had to leave me again!
I really have to get use to it again!

Still not eating his dinner!

Dancing around!

Getting ready to do a flip!

She flipped right into the chair!

You probably can't see it on the T.V. but it is Dancing with the Stars!
She loves that show!

My baby already wants to go off to school!

Dancing to one of the songs on Dancing with the Stars!
She will grab you if you get up while a song is on and make you dance with her!
She tries to do the moves they do too!
It is hilarious!
I will have to get it on video sometime!

She told me to take a "picture"!


My little diva!

"Hi"

She is just too cute!

Lounging with Daddy!

Kelsie trying to not get hit with a pillow!

She loves to run around in circles with that yo yo!
I don't know why exactly! LOL!


Sorry that their weren't very many pics of Hunter on here! I have a bunch of pics of the kids playing at the park today but I can't find the adapter I need for the memory card from my phone! I of course forgot our actual camera and used my phone! Now I can't get the pictures off of my phone! I promise to take a bunch of him tomorrow and post them on here! I did find some videos of the kids from about two years ago and I had to put them on here! They are too cute! I hope you like them! I'll try to post more tomorrow! I have a busy day tomorrow! I am watching 7 kids including Kaydee and my day starts at 545! Fun Fun! Enjoy the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment